• +971 4 551 0677
  • enquiries@cbdcorporateservices.com
  • Chat with us on WhatsApp!


Establishing a Representative Office of Foreign Commercial Companies

An Establishment (sole trader) or Civil Company (professional partnership) may be set up by individuals wishing to operate in professional or consultancy-related fields, such as engineers, lawyers, doctors, and/or accountants.

A UAE national local services agent must be appointed in each case but does not have any management or other control and is not liable financially. The personal assets of the owners may, however, be at risk as these corporate structures do not offer any limited liability protection.


Once your UAE business is established, it must be registered with the Labour and Immigration authorities in order for it to sponsor its people and their families. CBD’s experienced labour and immigration team will ensure that this process is handled in a timely manner so that new, or existing, businesses have the resources they need for unrestricted operations.

For More Information Contact Us