Terms and Conditions of Website Use
This page was last updated on September 23rd, 2022.
Welcome to CBD Corporate Services website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Website Privacy Notice governs CBD’s relationship with you in relation to our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘CBD’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is CBD Corporate Services Limited Dubai Branch, Office 307, Building 6, Bay Square, Business Bay, PO Box 75633, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only and may be subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through our website meets your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- It is strictly prohibited for users to post or provide unlawful content on or to CBD’s website.
- From time to time, the website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, and do not signify CBD’s endorsement for the content of any of the linked third-party websites.
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to the operation or use of this website, we ask that you send us your complaint in writing to CBD Corporate Services at email@example.com.
- Children below the age of 18 are not eligible to use this website.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and you agree that the DIFC courts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
The content of www.cbdcorporateservices.com is copyright© CBD Corporate Services Limited.