CBD Formations is a Regulated Company Service Provider in ADGM
The Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is a world-class financial free zone with its own civil and commercial laws. Established by Federal Decree in 2013, ADGM is a key pillar of Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision, designed to act as a catalyst for the growth of a dynamic financial services sector in the UAE.
The ADGM’s three independent authorities – the Registration Authority, the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) and the ADGM Courts – ensure international best practices in line with major financial centres across the world.
ADGM enables 100% ownership of registered entities allowing them to transact business within an international regulatory framework with its own judicial and legislative infrastructure.
The ADGM Courts and its judiciary applies the English common law to create a comprehensible, recognised legal framework and judicial system.
Entities that can be set up at ADGM include financial services, professional services, corporate headquarters and family businesses, along with holding companies and special purpose vehicles to hold and protect assets.
Are you ready to set up your ADGM company? As a regulated, licenced CSP for the ADGM, CBD’s services include the following:
- Acting as an incorporation agent for new ADGM company set-up
- Providing company services to existing entities
- Acting as a registered office provider
- Providing directors, authorized signatories, company secretaries, registered agents, or other offices to an entity incorporated or registered in the ADGM
- Providing nominee shareholders of companies
- Assisting with ADGM filings such as annual filings, renewals, etc.