As a company operating in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Oman, we understand the importance of staying compliant with local laws and regulations. Our comprehensive range of PRO services help streamline your operations and ensure compliance at all times. In this article, we’re telling you the benefits of outsourcing PRO services.
Outsourcing PRO services can often be more cost-effective than hiring a full-time employee because it allows companies to only pay for the services on demand, avoiding the time spent in hiring, training, and managing employees. In fact, outsourcing can typically slash direct and indirect costs incurred by businesses on PRO services in half.
- Expertise and experience: Outsourcing PRO services allows companies to leverage the expertise and experience of professionals who specialize in a wide range of tasks related to government and regulatory compliance, visa processing, and other legal and administrative procedures.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Outsourcing can be a cost-effective option for companies, especially those that do not have the resources to hire a full-time PRO or maintain an in-house team.
- Time Saving: Companies can save a significant amount of time, as the service provider can handle all the administrative tasks related to government and regulatory compliance.
- Reduced Risk: PRO service providers are knowledgeable about the latest laws and regulations, which can help companies avoid legal and regulatory issues.
Our GCC PRO Services:
- Licencing: We can assist with all aspects of the licensing process, including new applications, renewals, and amendments.
- Labour & Immigration: Labour card issuance, employment contracts, license update, company immigration card
- Visa Processing: New applications, visa renewals & cancellations, including employment, golden, family or dependant, investor, and mission visas.
- Business Support Services: Notary assistance, Ministry of Foreign Affairs stamp, tax residence certificate, payroll & WPS.
- Document Attestation: Including educational degree certificates, marriage certificates, and other vital documents.
- Work Permit Applications: Work permits for employees including all the necessary paperwork. Find out about the IQAMA in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Retained PRO Services:
In addition to trade license applications, we handled the full scope of secondary registration services including but not limited to:
- Ministry of Investment (MISA) Registration
- Ministry of Commerce (CR) Registration
- Ministry of Human Resource & Development (MHRSD)
- The General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI)
- General Authority for Zakat & Tax Registration (GAZT) Registration
- Wasel Registration (P.O Box)
- Obtaining Municipality Licence
- Civil Defence Licence
- Muqeem Portal Registration
- QIWA Portal Registration
- Mudad Portal Registration
- Mudad Portal Registration (Payroll)
- Obtaining Media Licence
- VAT Certificate Registration
Read more about Key Saudi Arabian Authorities and Platforms.
There are many benefits to outsourcing PRO services for your business. Read about the benefits of hiring a nominee general manager.
How CBD Can Assist
We understand that navigating the complex legal and regulatory landscape of the GCC can be challenging, but our team of experienced PROs are here to help. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our PRO services in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Abu Dhabi Global Market, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and help your business thrive in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.